Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

My uncle is the best award


Wednesday 22nd August 2012

L.I: Write a letter to Mrs Baker saying why this person deserves this award.

Tamaki Intermediate School
80a Tripoli road
Panmure
Auckland

Dear Mrs Baker,

I am positive that my uncle deserves this award because he is always a very thoughtful and he is also very caring and he would always think positivley and he was always the person I would go to because he would protect me from things that I did not like even if it was my aunties meatloaf when I was at his house. When I was abseiling, I used to be scared of heights and he would always be there right beside me to encourage me that I could I could do it.

When I get hungry he would share his food that he bought from the shop or pak-n-save. Also when I got bored on the weekends he would go get out his PS3 and let me play on it in the lounge, And when I could not get past a level he would tell me cheat codes or if there were none he would do it for me. One thing that he provides is money so I could go get lollies from the shop or for ice-cream.

He is my rolemodel and he inspires me to grow up like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.