Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Term 4 report Nikau





Term 3 was over and it was only one more term away until the end of school, YAY.......... Wait one term is way too long, I have a feeling this is going to be a long term.

The term started off slow for me but as soon a week went I got used to being back a school with my friends and another week went by fast until Haka Waiata. Haka Waiata was a day that everyone could not wait for. Everyone had mastered their items and were ready for the day to come. When we had found out that we were coming back to school on a Saturday we felt our hearts drop down to the ground until we heard that we can miss a day of school at the end of the year. Then the day came and I knew I was ready from the previous day from doing dress rehearsal in the hall. At the end of all the performances we had come a tie out of our trophies with Leander, But my house, Calliope had won the last ever Tamaki Intermediate Haka Waiata.

Another week past and here we are now week 3 term 4 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.